Velux Window Repairs and Maintenance Northern Ireland
1) Our 2 service teams carry an extensive stock of spare parts
2) Glass replacement within two working weeks
3) Full service options to extend the lifespan of an existing window
4) Single services from £60.00 + VAT
5) Clean and efficent velux trained and approved fitting teams
6) Office staff fully compliant with Velux products
7) Supply of new AA fire rated 1.7w/k replacement glazing units from £76.00 + VAT
8) Upgrade existing windows to electrical or solar power from £340.00 + VAT
9) Extended opening hours 9am -9pm for sales and general enquires
Leaks in roof windows
There are several reason why roof windows leak;
1) The window has not been opened for a while and on forcing it open a flashing bends or a pivot hinge works loose meaning the window will not close properly.
2) You have had your roof arial repaired or roof cleaned (broken slates or tiles) resulting in water leaking to your under felt and thus your roof window box.
3) You have had your misty double glazing unit changed and they have fitted a non specified unit with out the proper seals
4) The most common problem is loose counter flashing screws resulting in the window rotting on the bottom left hand corner.
5) The flashing gullys around your window have never been cleaned.
6) Somebody has used your window to access your roof and stood on the main top hood flashing.
7) Your top opening bar has never been used as intended for ventlation and condensation has discoloured the pine finish and started to rot the window.
The solution is maintenaince
servicing by wpd